Monday, April 19, 2010

Update on Rocky



Rocky might be here by the weekend, he is going well and I have just about organised all that is needed including paying the final payment.
He had another lesson over the weekend just gone and was put to the test with some traffic cones, meant to be a bit different and scarey so that the horses can be assessed for their riding status.

Rocky promptly picked one up in is mouth and started tossing it about. So much for being afraid of it, lol.


He also did a few little jumps, that he seemed to enjoy. Well we shall see how Roz goes over the jumps, maybe I should jump them on my own legs before I attempt jumping over them on Rocky. I am hoping that getting a stock saddle or a fender will help me feel more comfortable in the saddle than I was in an all purpose saddle

so these are some of his pics to date...........enjoy