Friday, August 13, 2010

What a week can achieve

















Wow, what a week can achieve when you have very little interuptions. I finished spinning the fibre for the multi coloured yarn and am really happy with the way it come up, it is really cute.
There is 1200m but I don't know the weight of the skiens just yet.
I think they will make some lovely feature yarn or an fun scarf or beanie. I don't really mind what it ends up as the process of the spinning is what I enjoy.
I also managed to finish a Voque 25 anniversary scarf that I started and will now be able to gift this to a special person.
I had made one for my girlfriend to take to Canada with her a year or so ago, she said she was stopped in the streets, people asking if they could buy it. I am pleased to report she did not sell it. It is rather sweet and unusual don't you think??
Well the week is almost over and we will be heading back to Sydney this afternoon, it will be great to see the dogs and I am sure they have missed their mum. I will also visit Rocky and do some riding, see how the boy goes.





No comments: