Monday, November 12, 2007

BOSTON AGE 18 MONTHS


this boy has grown so much - he is such a big lump of a dog but he has my heart. I love him and he sure does give great cuddles. A big teddy bear of a dog and so happy all the time, he just lifts your mood by being around and always happy to see you. He really makes you feel special, this morning he came racing in to tell me that Holly, the 16 year old pomeranian had fallen in the pool, however, he looked to totally pleased with himself and I can not help but suspect that he may have pushed her in in the first place. Well Holly is a survivor and she was taught at a very early age how to find the steps and managed to get out of the pool on her own with not too much trouble, but as alzheimers sets in I wonder how much longer she will be able to remember were the steps are.