Sunday, November 11, 2007

YO YO YO

Started these as I was curious as to how well the clover yo you makers worked and I was really surprised, after a bit of working out all the bits and the way to set the plastic pieces together and how to set the fabric in it, it all goes really quickly, it saves fabric and you get a neat yoyo. I have used both the extra large and the small, I am wanting the large but have to wait till work orders more in and then I'll grab one, I think I will do some demos of these at the shopping center in December when we are promoting the shop. These ones in the photo have just been laid out with a small yoyo placed on top of each one, I am still considering what I will do with them, at the moment I am just using some left over fabric that mum gave me. I am not too keen on the colours but they will work for this sample for the time being.