Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New bike and back to work






Ben's new bike has arrived, I am one nervous mum, he has not got a lot of riding experience but has purchased a big package of a motorcycle. I really hope he handles it okay.
No point worrying tho. At least he looks the part.

I have to go back to work this week as I am in Sydney and the lady who was taking my class on Thursday night is unwell so I said I would come and do it. And a class again on Monday with the baltimore girls. I will also catch up with the Wednesday class and have some fun.

So while I was waiting for him to get the bike started, I went around Dad's shed and the yard looking for things to photograph for my photoshop backgrounds. I heaps on the old tractor that I thought were really good, just hope my camera was good enough to get the detail. It's amazing that even a piece of termite eaten timber can look great. And check out the front of the tractor, rust and mould, wonderful.
I can not wait to do something with this.


I will also be doing a sneak preview of my French Quilt very soon, the stitching is coming along well and I have already shown it and the rough layout sketch to Bron and she loved it. I am tossing up some ideas with doing a little applique.

Please check back soon and I will have some pics up of the redwork.


cheers