Monday, March 01, 2010

Unemployed

I am now officially unemployed, lol. I finished up at Sewrite on thursday night. It was lovely with the girls bringing in cake and nibblies for supper and some champers too. I had a huge grin on my face all night, but not because I was leaving, that part is very difficult, but because I am heading into a new faze of my life.
Charlotte arrived home from NZ and had a wonderful time, including jumping out of a plane, bungy jumping, black water caving, etc etc, she had a fabulous time. So it is back to work for her and a change of life style because she and her brother will be responsible for themselves and the house and the animals, good luck.
The unit we have acquired is a lovely one, it is available in April and is in the centre of Port M and on the river, it is very nicely decorated and very modernly appointed. QuayNorth

In front is the stunning old oak trees and the river, this being a very popular park, and further right of the picture, is the old restored Hotel, pub on the corner of the park, with some stunning meals available, a great fish and chip shop, perfect for sitting in the park and feeding the gulls, of course we did this.