Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update on what I have been doing

It seems like ages since I have blogged, I have been up in Port Macquarie these last two weeks and have had limited internet. So no blogging, just keeping up with my emails was a chore.
So I guess you are wondering what I have been doing?
I have been sewing, knitting and reading and relaxing, eating but eating well. Spending time around the town and getting to know the place but in a relaxed and easy going way.

Above: The dining table before I got started


I have come back to Sydney a bit more mellow I must say, but funny thing is that the unit we are currently in is so noisy, it is really amazing, I am not used to such close quarter living at all and as Tony loves every available door and window open it is like inviting the noise inside.


Left: Sewing started and a mess made