Monday, March 30, 2009

How fantastic is the quilt frame


I have had an awesome weekend of quilting on the frame. I have 3 smallish quilts to do and so far two have come up very well just stippling and in the ditch as they were panels and one had dogs in a window and it was just so cute that I wanted to emphasis the puppys and flowers so decided to stitch around each item and really make it pop.


I have updated my blog list and have (I think) some really top blogs to share, so go have a look.

I find the best blogs by cruising other peoples favourites.


As I look I can see so many really stunning blogs but I am limited in knowledge as to how to get all the fun things on to my blog, but as I keep trying things I shall soon have a blog worthy of quilters alike to enjoy. It is such a personal thing these blogs and I just love it.
Keep coming back as I continue to add, learn and improve.