Thursday, March 26, 2009

Working the quilt frame


It is all go, and I woke up with the sorest shoulder and on thinking about it realized that the right shoulder had been doing all the pulling on the machine to quilt yesterday.


Well I will either have to build up the muscles or sell the frame, I only did about 3 hours in total and with plenty of breaks but it seemed enough to cause shoulder pain. After all this time I am determined to over come these issues.


I have 3 small quilts to make, they are panels for a toddlers kindy nap time and my students didn't want to quilt them so I said I could give them a go and quilt them on the frame. As they are not so precious they thought that a wonderful idea, photos to come. (I still have not found my camera charger).


I have so many changes happening and no camera to record it all.


I did however, run out of thread so will have to see if I can find the thread to finish just the last little bit off. I chose to do a type of stipple and it used a huge amount of thread.