Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Easter come and gone


It's really mind blowing how fast time fly's - I was only thinking how lovely to have a few days off to get some much needed work done, you know the usual UFO's, some class projects, oh maybe the quilt sitting in the frame could use some time spent on it. Does it all sound to overwhelming?

Even tho I did set some goals this week, I have only gotten through about half of the list that I wanted to achieve. On the bright side, it meant that some fabric found a home and books that were just sitting around now live in a basket in my workroom.

Another thing I wish to achieve is the ability to call it a studio, it is all mine, I just can not come to terms with the fact. So far everything is working well and I am beginning to see dividends to having my own space. But and it is a big but, I am definately not spending enough time in there.

I will have to have a long hard look at the reasons I am deliberating and not utilizing my much wished for space. I know I need to be more organized so maybe once my mind gets around that I can move ahead.